Ahab Alammar has lived the American dream. The 28-year-old was born in Syria, but when he turned 13 his family was able to secure him a visa to come to the United States. He was the only person in his village of about 5,000 people to get one. Since he moved to the U.S., he graduated from Ohio State University with a degree in integrated system engineering. He owns or is the primary investor in seven businesses in Jonesboro and Columbus, Ohio. Those businesses employ more than 100 people....
- Medical Marijuana May Light Eureka Springs' Next Tourism Draw
- Senate Resolution Seeks To Shrink Lawsuits And Independence Of State Judiciary In One Popular Vote
- State Lawmakers Push For Teacher Raises, Local School Officials Push Back
- Arkansas Supreme Court Considers Municipal LGBTQ Civil Rights
- Arkansas Supreme Court Says 911 Case Against City Of Little Rock Will Go To Trial