North Korean state media have reported that President Trump made a raft of concessions to Kim Jong Un that were not stated in the two countries' joint statement, following a first-ever meeting of the leaders in Singapore. While the U.S. has yet to confirm the contents of the reports, they suggest that the two leaders reached more verbal agreements than they put on paper, and made public. The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported that Kim and Trump agreed that "it is important to abide by...
- Talk Business on KASU: An analysis of Arkansas’ Tuesday primary elections
- Collins-Smith loses State Senate seat; Rep. Sullivan survives primary challenge
- Runoff To Be Held For Arkansas Supreme Court Between Goodson, Sterling
- Republican Governor Wins Contentious Nomination, GOP Outpaces Democratic Primary Two-To-One
- Marvin Day Is Craighead County Judge-Elect
News & Views Connection
Hefei Risever Machinery Co., Arkansas' 5th Chinese-headquartered company, broke ground on Friday, in the Northeast corner of the state. The ceremony took place at their new location—behind FMH Conveyors at the Craighead Technology Park in East Jonesboro. Risever makes fabrication parts for various manufacturers, such as Caterpillar and Volvo. Back in 2017, Risever announced their plans to build their first North American plant in Jonesboro.
Music & Arts Connection
Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism Travel Writer Kim Williams talks about the following events happening in Arkansas during Father’s Day weekend—June 15!
#Trending on KASU.org
A recent study suggests that access to Pre-K for young Arkansans is among the top in the nation. But, the state still has a long way to go when it comes to their development further along in their education.
- New Herbicide Prompts Label Instructions Reminder
- While Medical Marijuana Stands Before High Court, Patients Steal Away For Therapy From Other States
- Medical Marijuana Standstill A Real Loss For 'Prospectors,' Employment For Small Town
- Marshallese Kids Added To State's Subsidized Healthcare But Barriers To The Doctor's Office Remain
- Planned Parenthood Appeal Denied, State Abortion Pill Restriction A De Facto Ban